Friday, 17 April 2015
In central serous retinopathy (sometimes called central serous choroidopathy), fluid builds up under the retina and distorts vision. Fluid leakage is believed to come from a tissue layer with blood vessels under the retina, called the choroid. Another layer of cells called the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) is responsible for preventing fluid from leaking from the choroid under the retina. When, for unknown reasons, tiny areas of the RPE become defective, fluid builds up and accumulates under the RPE, much as liquid in a blister collects under the skin. As a result, a small detachment forms under the retina, causing vision to become distorted.
Saturday, 31 December 2011
Amanat Eye Hospital is a tertiary eye care hospital, established in the year 1958 by Dr. Muhammad Asrar Khan. With a history of more than half a century Amanat Eye Hospital today stands as an ICON in the field of Ophthalmology, a center of excellence for treatment and surgery of eye diseases. Amanat Eye Hospital is equipped with most modern and State of The Art ophthalmic Diagnostic, Surgical and Non surgical treatments. Our team of highly professional and qualified Ophthalmologists working under the Principal Ophthalmologist Dr. Aamir Asrar, supported by well trained and dedicated Para medical staff and endeavors to provide Service Par Excellence thus profiling the hospital as the best.
· Refractive Surgery (Permanent Removal Of Glasses With Laser)
1. Femto LASIK
· Cataract Extraction With IOL Implant.
· Phacoemulsification With Foldable IOL.
4. Multifocal Toric
· Glaucoma Treatment And Surgery.
· Vitrectomy / Retinal Detachment
· Squint Surgery
· Retinal Laser Treatment, Contact Lens.
· Endoscopic OCR
· Hard/Soft Lenses
· Corneal Collagen Cross Linkage (C3R)
· Diabetic Surgery.
· Ultrasound / Biometry. Squint Surgery.
· Eye Emergencies. Visual Field Testing.
· Fundus Fluourescein Angiography.